Available in our online shop
Green Polypropylene Rope 3mm
Marienberg plastic ropes are used in the fastening and anchoring of cages for the production of salmon and trout, in the preparation of lines for the cultivation of mussels and oysters, among other applications. They are also used in securing truck loads and in all types of work sites.
Out of stock
We produce and distribute polypropylene raffia ropes under high-quality standards. Our ropes combine the best properties of synthetic fibers and have been developed to fit the specific needs of our customers. For this reason, our product is preferred in fishing, transportation, and other industries for its quality, uniformity, and reliability.
- High durability, even against the effects of the rays of the sun.
- High tensile strength.
- Low specific weight, which implies a high yield per kilo.
- Low moisture absorption.
- Low stretching, under normal working load conditions.
- High stretching, under extreme load conditions, in emergency cases.
- No rotting.
- Excellent resistance to friction and abrasion.
- Flexible in all working conditions.
- Floats on water.
Download product specification pdf:
ISO 9001: 2015 CERTIFICATION
|Dimensions||27 × 32 × 32 cm|