Available in our online shop
Battery Powered Strapping Tool for ½” PP/PET Strapping
The H-46 Kronos machine by Marienberg is a world-class battery-powered strapping tool, due to its wide tension range on PP or PET straps. It does not occupy metal seals, it adapts to a wide range of industrial applications.
Main technical features:
- Width of straps: 11-13 mm/15-16 mm
- Thickness of band: PET: 0.4-1.5 mm/PP: 0.55-1.05 mm
- Sealing: Friction sealing
- Tension: 40-250 kg
- Weight: 4.3 kg
- Ambient range temperature: between 5 and 45 °C
5 in stock
The Kronos H-46 is a world-class battery-powered strapping tool, due to its wide tension range on PP or PET straps, interchangeably. It delivers the highest productivity and performance to meet the needs of manual strapping without the use of a metal seal. Adapts to a wide range of industrial applications.
- Easy to use. Less than 4 seconds per strapping in automatic mode.
- Manual and semi-automatic operation modes are available for special requirements.
- Digital panel for quick and easy adjustment of operating modes, tension force, and sealing time. The display shows the battery charge status and the cycle counter.
- Friction sealing, which guarantees a high-quality seal on PP and PET straps.
- High capacity Bosch rechargeable battery and charger, allows up to 415 working cycles in PP strapping and 320 in PET.
Download product specification pdf:
ISO 9001: 2015 CERTIFICATION.
|Dimensions||28 × 40 × 19 cm|